Case Study: Sports Alliance Event, 5th of October, 2017
This event was produced at our stand alone studio down at Omega Place, Kings Cross. This was a corporate event that required multiple breakout areas for workshops and presentations. At this event we fed 100 guests, speakers and employees for an all-day service. With the retro Airstream parked just out the front of the drive-in studio it opened up a space that created a great vibe for a breakout catering space.
For 100 clients we started off with a simple breakfast with an array of pastries with tea and coffee before the main tasting plate at lunch time. With three chefs serving up from the Airstream the clients lined up with American style trays to receive the following...
- Korean Fried Chicken, Asian Steamed Bun, with Chilli Jam
- Trailer Trash Burger in a Brioche Bap with Pulled Pork, Cheese and Pickles
- Salmon, Scallop, Pancetta and King Prawn Brochette
- Green Freekeh Falafel, Pickled Red Onion, Avocado and Spicy Hummus Vegan Wrap
- Big Sky Slaw, Pineapple, Chilli and Cashew Nuts
- French Fries
- Black Garlic Roasted Aubergine, Grilled Courgettes, Lemon Yogurt
- Double chocolate and peanut butter brownie
Our clients were after a small but hearty menu for dinner. So, with two paella pans and chefs cooking out the front of the Airstream the clients walk up for fresh macaroni and four cheese pasta. The paella pans create a great atmosphere, along with the choice of over ten colourful and tasty toppings to compliment this cheesy bowl.
Alongside our mac ‘n’ cheese pans we also served up a refreshments bar of wine and beer to end their successful conference.