Sports Alliance Event
Sports Alliance was produced at our stand alone studio down at Omega Place, Kings Cross. At this event we fed 100 guests, providing an all-day service from our Airstream parked at the front of the studio.
We started off with a simple breakfast consisting of a pastry selection with teas and coffees. For the lunch serivce we creat- ed street food style tasting plates, our three chefs served:
- Korean Fried Chicken, Asian Steamed Bun, with Chilli Jam - Trailer Trash Burger in a Brioche Bap with Pulled Pork, Cheese and Pickles
- Salmon, Scallop, Pancetta and King Prawn Brochette
- Green Freekeh Falafel, Pickled Red Onion, Avocado and Spicy Hummus Vegan Wrap
- Big Sky Slaw, Pineapple, Chilli and Cashew Nuts - French Fries
- Black Garlic Roasted Aubergine, Grilled Courgettes, Lemon Yogurt
- Double chocolate and peanut butter brownie
Our clients were after a small but hearty menu for dinner. We set up two paella pans and our chefs cooked fresh macaroni and four cheese pasta, along with the choice of over ten tasty toppings. We also provided a refreshments bar of wine and beer to round off the day.