Join the Lighting team: Lighting Operations Manager - FULL TIME
Big Sky Studios are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual who's eager to progress their career in the photographic and film industries; by developing their experience in a highly skilled, professional environment, utilising industry standard studio and location equipment.
• Managing a team of Lighting Operations Assistants in the day-to-day
tasks of the studios and location jobs.
• Producing shoot equipment in tandem with outside clients
• Ensuring the smooth operation of ongoing shoots in tending
to client requests
• Liaising with third parties to organise additional equipment where necessary
• Organising and implementing the maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
The ideal applicant would desirably have the following:
• Experience working in a professional photographic/film environment
• A broad knowledge of flash and continuous lighting
• Experience of using rental management software
• A full, clean driving license with experience of inner-city and van driving
The successful applicant will receive additional training as part of their job offer.
Apply by emailing a cover letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org